Saturday, February 8, 2014

Large Raid Destroyed due to not Scouting

Arrr pirates! It be very important to scout before you raid otherwise you run the risk of losing all your armada!! If the scouting fails it means that there are defensive Flying Dutchmen. That can mean 2 things:
  1. There is a very weak defense and the Flying Dutchmen posted there are trying to hide the fact that the defense is weak.
  2. A more likely option: there is a strong defense.
Now on the battle picture below you see this not-very-smart pirate who tried to scout my well defended target, failed, and decided to send a large attacking force including offense as well as defense to capture the target I was holding. He lost everything! 

and there is more below the picture...

1. He scouted me and failed:


2. He made a very bad decision to send all his offensive and defensive pirate forces and lost everything:


3. And I was angry that I lost some of my pirates and also at the fact that he so carelessly attacked so I decided to raid his Haven without scouting counting for his level (higher than mine) that he could not have sufficient forces if he lost this major attack and 2 hours later when my raid reached his Haven I knew I was right! 


and that's also my record plunder amount!

So to conclude: do NOT attack, especially a complete stranger, without scouting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment