Sunday, February 9, 2014

Relics from Blackbeard's Cove

Arrr pirates! By capturing Targets such as the Blackbeard's Cove ye can Scour for relics which can give advantages to yer Haven. It can take a long time, ye see mine has 7 hours left (took 24 hours total i think) to get to 100% I hope, because I don't want to waste a day and Scour at a below 100%.

The tough part is ye have to defend the cove all that time, so in this case, since I really want the relic I sent my entire defensive armada with zero defenders left for my Haven. I did get blockaded but luckily only by 1 pirate so that was not a problem.


Once at 100% ye can Scour that relic which will appear in yer Skeleton Cave in yer Ship's Hold bottom right section. It will stay there for a maximum of 48 hours and if ye don't move it to your Chamber of Relics then it will be lost. So move ye relic either to the Chamber or Activate it and enjoy its benefits.

By the way ye can also sell the relic if ye wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment