Friday, May 9, 2014

Not Always Good Reward in Prizes

Arr pirates!! I forgot to post this one from end of April, but it be still important so here goes: Ye not gonna be getting awesome booty / loot from Prizes always, so be prepared fer some disappointments down the road.

Ye see here I be raiding a Prize level 18 Black Corsair and this be the highest level I did so far and also after 12 Prizes didn't give no rewards and I got, what I consider to be, very bad booty out of this of 94 Buccaneers and 20 Bonnie's Beauties. Now this be still some amount of resources, but I can train these units easily me-self so we be not needing such booty.

So be prepared to be disappointed sometimes with the Prizes' booty and keep sailing the seas with the wind behind yer sail - Arr!


No comments:

Post a Comment