Wednesday, April 16, 2014

High Levels Send Million+ Raids

Arr pirates!! Have ye ever been wondering what kind of offensive power the higher level players have? Well I am here to show ye that with an example! Here be a level 61 player from one of the top Brotherhoods sending a raid on me Haven. We have no quarrel, this was just a random raid he sent one time without scouting or anything, but it be interesting for me to look and see the sort of an army that such high level players have and raid with. And as I show ye on the below picture he be raiding with 1 million + offense points, again, no scouting was done. I also know that some of the most top people easily can send 3 million offense points on a raid. So if ye be struggling with few thousands to begin with ye can know that in the future ye be dealing in millions!


No comments:

Post a Comment