Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ye Raid Based on Yer Imagination

Arr pirates!! Ye may be thinking I put a strange topic "Raiding based on yer Imagination" but this be true I bet ye 10 barrels of Rum on it.

Ye see when ye start out ye be super happy raiding small Havens and getting 1000-2000 resources without any fight. Ye can even grow big doing that 10 times per day, but here I am to tell ye that ye better grow yer imagination because there is a lot more out there to raid than 1000-2000 size Havens!

And to prove it to ye I be putting below just some examples from me recent scouting and ye know what? I am even sure there are targets a lot better than these!

(by the way I don't always scout with 7 Flying Dutchmen, I did just this time and i felt like 7 was a good number as I was ready to plunder and raid these :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment