Thursday, April 17, 2014

Inactive Haven Wakes up Suddenly

Arr pirates!! Ye gotta be ready and strong to receive absolutely unexpected bad news anytime when playing Pirates Tides of Fortune! Why ye say I be saying such a thing? Well, ye see on the below picture what a terrible loss I had attacking this Haven - this Haven was completely inactive and me army raided it a number of times in the past and there be never any defense there. I was 100% sure there be no defense and just 1 time I sent out a raid on it without scouting as I had good history raiding without any trouble with this Haven and BAM! - all of a sudden he be waking up and putting out all the defense he probably had hidden away in the Harbor exactly on the day when I did not scout - bad luck!

But can happen with anyone anytime - so be ready for accidents and be ready fer rebuilding what ye lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment