Sunday, April 13, 2014

How to Trade fer the Sketch ye Need

Arr pirates!! Ye gotta be a little bit smart if ye wanna get all the sketches ye need! A lot of the times the one ye need be not available in the market - so what do ye do? Give up? No way! Ye can trade 2-ways or 3-ways or even more complex to get what ye need and I give ye an example below of a 3-way trade that I did so ye can learn and get smarter with yer Discoveries!

So what happened was I had 2 times Sketch number 2 fer Dragon Eye in me Haven. This be never good cause ye don't want to be stuck with any sketches actually. Gotta use all ye get and have nothing left - that be the best way!

So I had to trade me Sketch #2 but there was no pirate trading what I needed, so I had to get smarter and this be also what I suggest ye do. Below ye see - what ye gotta do is work backwards. Look what ye can get fer the one ye have, then look for all the other options and see if ye can make a combination. So here I traded me #2 fer #5, then, at the same time, I send me own #5 fer a #3 and I also, at the same time, sent me #3 Sketch fer the #6 - the one I needed.

What happened was I "lost" #2, #5 and #3 and then I received after about 5 hours #5 (same), #3 (same) and #6 - the Sketch I needed! Masterfully done :) and now ye know the trick ye can do the same - I wish ye success in yer Discoveries! (Did ye already know this trick? write in the comments)


No comments:

Post a Comment