Saturday, March 8, 2014

Don’t Send Dread Units to Prizes

Arr pirates!! Here I be sharing with ye some of me pain and be screaming at ye my advice = don’t send Dread Fleet units to attack or defend Prizes!

Here I had calculated the correct amount of Bonnies that I need for this Prize (In another post I be explaining how to do that) and just to test things out, because I have Rubies and all, I threw in EXTRA, sort of like the icing on top of the cake, my dear friends 2 x Harpooners Dread Units and lo and behold one of them died.

This was mathematically not supposed to happen, because the attackers were:

29 * 80 + 6 * 20 + 1 * 40 + 3 * 60 =
2320 + 120 + 40 + 180 = 2660 points of attack!

And only the additional bonus defense from the Harpooners is more than that, not even talking that the Bonnies alone give 8260 defense so there is no logical reason for one of the Harpooners to die, but the fact of the matter is that he did, so there be some random factor in the game, so don't be starting to argue with the game, but instead, like I be saying don’t send Dread Fleet units to attack or defend Prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment